Potential ILR Manager Forum

Posted over 1 year ago by Richard Allwood

R
Richard Allwood

Whether you used our legacy Desktop system and previous ILR Manager screen or not, more of you have become much more familiar with using the ILR Manager in the Web version of Databridge.

We have received a mixture of praise and criticism, which when moving or changing systems was relatively expected on our end, and whilst we have made adjustments or feature additions we want to ensure we do address any concerns for this promptly before the next academic year.

Therefore we would like to look at hosting a forum online or in person, to sit with you all, address your concerns (or ideas) and discuss how you feel we can improve either the current ILR Manager or produce something else that replaces it. 

If you are interested in this, please do comment below so we can determine if this will be productive for everyone.

If this does not directly relate to you please do pass on to whomever does your ILR.

7 Votes

24 Comments

Sorted by
J

Jane Hayden posted over 1 year ago

Yes please, Treloar's will attend

0 Votes

A

Adam Marshall posted over 1 year ago

We would be interested to participate please Richard

0 Votes

E

Ela Gallagher posted over 1 year ago

Yes, this would be very helpful. 

0 Votes

D

Daniel Godsil posted over 1 year ago

Yes please Richard - Very interested. 

0 Votes

M

MIS Team posted over 1 year ago

It would be really helpful to be able to join in on the SPA ILR Forum - thank you

Thank you

Helen

0 Votes

J

Janet Adams posted over 1 year ago

I would be very interested in participating in the forum. Thank you

0 Votes

D

Dawn McCarthy posted over 1 year ago

I would like to sit in please with Jan our ILR guru

Dawn

0 Votes

M

Mark Sessions posted over 1 year ago

Yes - myself, alongside Isela. I am still struggling to come to terms with the relationship of the databridge web fields and how they impact the ILR submission, so looking forward to see how the ILR side could be improved further. Thanks for providing the opportunity for this.

0 Votes

J

Jenni Sayer posted over 1 year ago

We would be very very interested in a forum 

0 Votes

J

Jenni Sayer posted over 1 year ago

We would be very very interested in a forum 

0 Votes

C

Can Erduran posted over 1 year ago

Hi Richard, Rebecca and myself would like to participate in the forum if the date works.

Thank you 

0 Votes

K

Kasha Gorowska posted over 1 year ago

I am very interested to participate on this forum.

0 Votes

R

Richard Allwood posted over 1 year ago

Thanks Lynne,

Could I ask you to raise the Workforce Collection request as a ticket as I don't want to conflate the two.

0 Votes

L

Lynne Kendall posted over 1 year ago

Hi there

Yes, I'd be interested Richard. 

I have mixed opinion of the SPA system... some things are great and it is good for doing individual learner checks... but for us, I can't do what we need to collate the multisite data... as SPA only gives the option to review things and export site by site (I can't select all).  I'd also like to be able to freeze columns or sort the table data to save so much scrolling etc.

Linked to this - if a similar set up can be applied for the Workforce data collection, to enable a table view of staff data (like the desktop ILR), rather than having to go into individual records - it would be really helpful.

0 Votes

R

I would plan for it to be virtual yes. 

1 Votes

L

Luke Lengiewicz posted over 1 year ago

Hi Richard and the Team,

I also would be interested in a forum, I didn't have chance to use SPA version of ILR yet.

I definitely am worried about using the spa version for the first return of the year as it's always the most complex one of the year in the already busy period.

My preference would be for online forum but I'm adaptable if majority of users would prefer in person meeting.

Thanks,

Luke

0 Votes

R

Hi Kasha,

Thank you for the comments, would you be interested in joining so you can detail these for us and discuss?

0 Votes

K

Kasha Gorowska posted over 1 year ago

Hello, I am not new to ILR but I was also forced recently to use SPA version and found it extremely difficult to navigate in comparison with desktop version. I also encountered a large number of errors switching between the 2 systems just before RO14 return, a lot of the errors were linked to the components of desktop version failing and lack of correct admin set up for specific codes on SPA version. We had to reach out to an independent MIS advisor for temporary support to resolve those problems in timely manner. Form and SPA specific training is going to be very useful. 

0 Votes

D

David Dalby posted over 1 year ago

Yes please from National Star. I do use SPA now but only because the Apprenticeship developments have only been done in SPA so I'm forced into it. By preference I would use Desktop. Dave D.

0 Votes

K

Kate Scollen posted over 1 year ago

Hi, I'd like to take part please. 

0 Votes

R

Richard Pyka posted over 1 year ago

Hi Richard, I would be happy to attend dependant on date and time.  I have circulated to my mailing list

1 Votes

R

Rachael Roche posted over 1 year ago

Hi I would be happy to come along...

Thank you

Rachael 

0 Votes

R

Thank you Isela

0 Votes

I

Isela Bonequi posted over 1 year ago

We are very interested to participate on this forum.

0 Votes

Login to post a comment